Do Good Without Looking at Whom
Original post first shared in Spanish 5/16/19
If you are still unsure of what you can do different today, here I have a suggestion for you, “do something for somebody (randomly) who has never done anything for you”.
Kindness is the biggest act of love and when we show kindness (especially random kindness) we surprise ourselves with how deep we can love and how unconditional God’s love is for EVERYONE!
Don’t try to be selective about the person, because if you try to think about who has never done anything for you A LOT of people will come to that list, the cards will turn to yourself AGAIN, and this is not about you (not today) this is about doing and giving to someone else.
Don’t get me wrong you will be rewarded, but you have to learn how to put yourself last (wholeheartedly) so then God can put you first!
Take note of this very important three points that will help you be more clear tomorrow:
- Don’t do for others just because it looks good, at the end everyone will know the truth. #truth
- Give without expectation, those who give with love will ALWAYS receive a rearward from above #trust
- Love yourself enough to know that you don’t have to prove yourself, you have to be yourself and that will be your best proof of who you are #genuineness
Be the change that you want to see in others, do not wait for someone to do for YOU what you want, do for them what THEY want first. Remember the domino effect.
NOTE: The Spanish post was a trial to see if I have a Spanish audience who could also benefit from my blog and posts, please if you know anyone share the post and I will find the means and time to create more posts in Spanish or an effective translation tool so everyone can be well edified!
My beloved, my readers, my support, my clients, my motivation, as always with the best interest at heart
—Your coach and Lay Christian counselor,
©️2019 Denise Kilby New Hope Life Coach & Lay Christian Counselor. All rights reserved.
No matter the time
No matter the space
No matter the distance
No matter the people
No matter issues
No matter means
No matter ways
- Love should never be measured by what you give, but by what you truly feel and how you show it instead.
- Love doesn’t change by the circumstances, or emotions.
- Feelings can be hurt, but we have to learn how to love like Jesus did, unconditionally.
- His feelings were hurt, He was human too, yet He didn’t stop loving.
- Check in with yourself to see how are you loving those you say “say you love unconditionally” love doesn’t play games, doesn’t expire, it’s eternal!
Are you one of those people who only “loves” emotionally? Or do you truly love? Examine yourself today, and stop checking on the people around you.
Have a wonderful day my friend.
Now I must tell you, I have faced some situations recently that have lefts me with very little options but to examine myself and check on my feelings towards other people and I have come to the realization that when I love I truly LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY!!
I would had not been speaking unless I had lived it or had been trained to speak speak about about it!
I am here for you!
You already know, with your best interest at heart ♥️
(Ps. You may see a lot of changes when comes to in the sites name and domain lately but they are to better serve you as a consumer, as everything I do is to bring you the best services possible, and information. Thank you for your patiently understanding.)
©️2019 Denise Kilby New Hope Life Coach Lay Christian Counselor. All rights reserved.