What are you planning?
Are you thinking, “New Year’s resolution” or “New opportunity to start something new”?
To be completely elated we must do something that we love, and to be able to do the things we love one must work on priorities.
Very often individuals fall through the crevices of their own agendas.
Write down all the blessings you can remember from 2019 and plan your 2020’s.
- Think about what you need to do and write it down.
- Work everyday as if it was the last day of the year and the beginning of a new opportunity.
- Give thanks for the things you had, and will have in this New Year.
- Speak what you want to see and open your eyes.
- Remember that the eyes are the window of the soul, how you see things they will be.
Opportunities are not always given, sometimes you need to take them.
When was the last time that you reviewed your agenda to make sure that you wasn’t doing more than what you had planned out, or doing less than you had anticipated?