So they say “fake till you make it” and I say “Try till you get it”. They say “the sky is the limit” and I say “Life is eternal, there’s no limits as long as you’re alive”.
We are heirs of heaven therefore we will face adversity, and situation while we are here on this earth that will make things seem unbearable.
Trials and tribulations might make you think or feel that the end is near, but God’s voice will remind you that this is just the birthplace. Even if you look ahead and things seem empty and isolated, exercise positive thinking and positive talk.
• You have to fight
• You have to push
• You have to want it
• You have to dream
• You have to pray to get it
• You have to be reborn
• You have to live
Every time there’s a new birth, labor pain will come before. Use the pain a signal that something bigger is coming. In order to birth what you have within you must go through the pain of birthing the promise.
I’ll give you some tips to make it through life day by day.
1. Wake up every morning with new achievable goals: don’t let anything stop you from achieving them.
2. Believe that what you’re going through will not be eternal: although your life is.
3. Appreciate everything that you have: others don’t have a quarter of it.
4. Know that these blessings are from God: no human can give you what He can.
5. Live as if this is your last day: remember that whether in heaven or hell, life is eternal.
Don’t get discouraged by the pain, this is just the birthplace it’s time to reap, push, fight or fake it till you make it.
But I exhort you to fight for what you want until the end.
With love as always,
©️2019 Denise Kilby New Hope Life Coaching & Lay Christian Counseling. All rights reserved.