Everyday we are gifted a new choice!
Three questions that we should ask ourselves and three very important points that we need to have present in our daily lives:
- Look around you and think of a way that you could make someone feel better today, how can you do something good for someone who loves you?
- Can you make it about someone else other than you?
- Can you stop worrying about you for a moment and think— how can I get rid of me (out of my head) to think about those who love me wholeheartedly and do something right that will bless my soul today?
The point I’m trying to make here is that when we think about those who love us, and how genuine their love towards us is we usually live a selfless life—which most of the times is a beautiful unselfish life. I mean no one likes a selfish fool on this world after all anyways right…oops, sorry not sorry!
Bottom line is that when give to others great things come back to us in return perhaps blessings for our soul, peace, joy, tranquility, companionship, honesty. We live a life without the need to lie, to make up stories because our lifestyles tell our stories for ourselves. Gosh, I could go on, to me sounds simply beautiful delight to imagine a life that requires no need to for speech.
Aren’t we tired of speaking too much already, of screaming and crying for others to hear what we are trying to say—to raise awareness, to wake up a sleeping selfish and narcissistic world? Have you thought about those who might be equally screaming and begging for a little bit of your time?
- There’s always someone waiting, perhaps silently or in other word begging—attention take advantage of the time they are willing to give you and see it as a #gift
- We are privileged to be able to decide for ourselves what to do with our days and with our lives, who we want to spend it with, what we want to eat, drink and do—where we want to go and so on and so forth.
- Don’t you think that’s pretty amazing? I absolutely think so! The problem is when we forget that we live in a world that is surrounded by other humans & that we have to take into account & into consideration their feelings, & best interests at heart as well—especially if we have some sort of commitment with them. Unless we are opting for a more #narcissistic #personality, then we can think about ourselves and give account only to God (that’s more serious).
If you are unsure of what you’re doing, or why you’re doing it and you need guidance and help identifying they why of your behaviors I encourage you to seek it!
You are not alone, and you might be destroying those around you without even noticing all while you continue to opaque your soul. Remember that humans are created to change, you’re not meant to live the same way for the rest of your live you can live better and better. The choice is yours the choice is given to you everyday, you can lay down tonight and let it all go and decide tomorrow to reach as much as you as possible and use it to reach out to someone else, perhaps someone who may be trying to reach out to you.
Take on to a better life!
As always with your best interest at heart,